I am going to be speaking at Wortell TechReady in May. My presentation will be about the power of Nintex in combination with SharePoint. I will discuss and demo Nintex Workflow, Nintex Live and Nintex Workflow. These are amazing products and I wanted to share a couple of the public video resources with you.
- Connect Nintex Workflow to Office 365, Exchange and Lync in a Help Desk Process
- How Nintex Live Adds Value to Nintex Forms 2010
- Enable Workflows in Hybrid Deployments of SharePoint on Premise and in the Cloud
- Nintex Workflow Design Tips: Employee Hires & Document Assembly
- What Nintex Workflow 2010 Adds to SharePoint 2010
- Nintex Forms 2010 Overview
- Nintex Forms 2010
- Building a Leave Request Solution from A to Z
I wrote two articles about implementing Nintex Workflow in our own business. Click here and here.
8:01 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 
0 replies:
Post a Comment