Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

SharePoint 2013 - Promoted links app missing

I saw a question on Twitter and the TechNet forum from people who couldn't find the Promoted Links app. A while ago I wrote a blog about this great new app. You can find it here.

To find the app you need to enable the following feature:

Team Collaboration Lists

Hope this helps.

4 replies:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have enabled the Team Collaboration Lists and still cannot view the Promoted Links App - please help?

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Confused

Anonymous said...

I cannot view the 'Promoted Links App' in the Add an App list even when I have enabled the 'Colloboration Team List' - please assist.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I have tried to enable the 'Team Collaboration Lists' and still the 'Add an App' list does not display 'Promoted Links'. Please assist?

I am not sure what I am doing wrong as I could create the Promoted Links on another page.

I would appreciate a prompt response.

Thanks

Admin

Unknown said...

With another page, do you mean another site? or site collection?

Post a Comment