Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

SharePoint Conference for Business Users 2013 - 20% discount


This is a quick note to let you know that I will be chairing the upcoming SharePoint Conference for Business Users 2013 (March 20-22, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and thought this event might interest you.

Supported by Microsoft, this is a jargon-free event for users to share best practice and hear from like-minded users on how to make the most of their SharePoint environment.

I will be speaking alongside Philips, Unilever, BNP Paribas, AkzoNobel, Aviva, easyJet, Novartis, GE and more. To have a look at the complete program, you can download the e-brochure here – www.tacook.com/sharepoint

If you would like to attend the event, don’t forget to enter ‘SPK20’ in the booking code box during registration to receive a 20% discount on the pass price.

Don’t forget to save the dates and I hope you will join me in Amsterdam this year.

0 replies:

Post a Comment