We were having issues opening SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow for one of our SharePoint Online 2010 customers. The following error message appeared:
Thanks to Daniel Glenn we got the answer. Apparently you have to start using SPD2013 for SPO2010 workflows! You have to delete your cash:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SharePoint Designer\ProxyAssemblyCache
Thanks Daniel :-)
4:33 PM
Unknown

Posted in: 
3 replies:
Hey,
Recently I've upgraded a site from 2007 to 2010. Everything was working fine until a few days ago but now I'm experiencing the problem described above. However, after installing Sharepoint designer 2013 and trying to open my workflow with it, an error message pops up saying if the server is not sharepoint 2013, I can't use designer 2013 to edit it. What do you suppose I'm doing wrong?
Hi,
My problem was in SharePoint Online, part of Office 365. Unfortunately I have no experience with this problem for SharePoint On Premise.
Used SPD 2010 for 2010 and 2013 for 2013. For the online SPO, after the SU4, used the 2013SPD
Post a Comment