I have to write functional designs at a regular basis. I always use Microsoft Visio to create the wireframes for the prototypes of the SharePoint sites. I created a SharePoint 2010 Wireframe shape you can import in Visio and start prototyping!
The following elements are included:
- Empty site lay-out
- My Site (All My Profile sections)
- Blog
- Calendar (Month, Week, Day and All items)
- Document Library
- Forum
- Summary links
- Links
- Tasks
- Announcements
- Organizational chart
- Contacts
- Contactperson
- Media Player
- Tag Cloud
- Note board
- RSS Viewer
Click here to download. I hope this will help you!
10:19 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 
3 replies:
Cool! Thanks appreciate it! Congrats with your award!
Hey! Thanks a ton for sharing the stencil.
When I try to use it, the text size appears very small (6 pt - 8 pt) at 100% zoom.
Can you tell me a way to increase the font size such that the component size automatically expands to accommodate the increased font.
Hi,
No problem for sharing :-)
You can select a text component and click at the A Text button in Visio. You should be able to change the text font size.
Hope that helps you!
Post a Comment