I wanted to remove a managed metadata column that was attached to a term store. I only kept getting the following error message:
ERROR: The column cannot be deleted because it is currently part of a composite column
I found this great post:
http://sharepointyankee.com/2011/10/17/error-the-column-cannot-be-deleted-because-it-is-currently-part-of-a-composite-column-index/
My solution was to remove all indexes. That worked for me :)
Thanks to Geoff Varosky :)
11:56 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 
3 replies:
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Expert sharepoint developer
Hi Peter,
Sorry for the late reply. For some reason it was in the spam folder. Thanks for the compliment! I will check your blog today :-)
Lol, that was spam
Post a Comment